Thursday, December 22, 2011

How do I stop tooth pain?

Try this... My Mom is having some of the same trouble. There are a few things that have helped her. The simplest, a heating pad applied to the jaw. She says that you can also try pushing an ice cube, wrapped in a thin towel (to keep it from being so uncomfortable for you), into your palm just between the index finger and the thumb, in the web of your hand. It's some sort of acupuncture that works for her. My Dad taught me this.. get a regular aspirin, crush it up and apply it to the area causing you pain. It should stop hurting, at least for a while. If none of these work, don't forget the possibility that it may be an ear ache. If that's the case none of these methods will work, but good news, you could then go to the emergency room with no money and no insurance and they would still be able to help you right now. Good luck and I am praying for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment