Thursday, December 22, 2011

I need help because im suffering from some sort of parranoia or effects of the tablets prescribed?

hi,from where to start..i ate marijuana...i got a paranoid trip and then stopped i thought i wont do it any further.but around two weeks later something strange started to happen.i started getting that effect again and it was parranoying. i mean it was unlike iv ever experienced before.i have done marjuana before and left many times but i never got this feeling.it was like some vague thoughts and things which did not make any sense at a all..i consulted a doctor.and she gave me clonotril with which my mind felt numb but i started feeling better when it used to become evening or night.i changed my doc and he prescribed respidon and phenergan.and the effect stopped kinda but then i started getting vague depressive thoughts.so i was given fluvoxamine(50) mg.and a continuation of the 1st course i.e. only respidon twice a day.but after i took fluvoxamine twice i started getting a totally different feeling my mind was like totally numb and i didnt sleep for three days.and when i use to go to sleep my mouth used to start twiching and the nerves in my fingers felt tingly..then i thought il stop all medication as only my mind is numb i am not getting the paranoid feeling.the numbness continued to be there but my sleep and my mind somewhat returned to normal.but after around ten days whenever i looked at an object it sort of looked like when u look at the sun or something bright u get dat blotchy effect.and also when i stare at something there are all dots flying around like t.v static somewhat.and i am getting vague manic thoughts.and i get sleep but before that i go into a very,i cant articulate it better than saying a "chemical" feeling of fluvoxine.nothing makes sense.please help.the parranoia is not much now but i feel numb and my vague conscious thoughts are equally bad.i also sometimes see piercing colourflul dots infront of my eyes just for a second.please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment