Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should I go,or should I stay?

Okay,so I have an opourtunity of a lifetime. I can go to ASMS(Alabama School of Mathematics and Science). It's a great school,amazing teachers,its perfect for anyone who wants a good scholarship. It's free,and its just plain out awsome. BUT, if I live far from home, I would end up missing my family and home....and mostly my friends. They have been through alot with me,and I would problaly miss my school as well. I always dreamed of graduating from SSHS,and well....its sad for me. We are having a new school built,and I would love to attend to that school,brand new with amazing technology,but we are a small town down south in Alabama...I would problaly never get out of the school with a high scholarship and go into a good school.....I wasn't born in the state,or in the town....but I've adopted it as my home town. It's practically part of my heart...I've had such great memories and experiences....But...should I stay somewhere where I could problaly only go to a not-so-great college or to a high respected university?ASMS is amazing,at the momment I am at their summer program,and I love it...but my heart breaks at the tought of leaving my friends,family.....and school. So,what would you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment