Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If a stick-man were a real person what physical features would they have?

Hi, I imagine you could include hands and feet according to the action you want to illustrate and as you mentioned, angle the hands and feet to show the movements like when we walk. Closer up, you could use hands in gestures like thinking or the figure sitting with the legs crossed and the figure writing and drawing. Stick figures depending on the complexity you want to depict could be used for showing action or movements such as sports, running, jumping, riding bikes etc. You may be working with these figure for animation, if so I am sure they lend themselves well to todays animation programs although I haven't tried animation this way, I have used the old method of paged images so if this is the case then I imagine you are only limited by the imagination. Hope this helps some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment